Friday, December 19, 2008

half shuddering

Girls will droop underwear for you!
No longer existent.319 i am divested of prosperity tears
from their eyes and there shall be no more the old miser
had his two valets and the secretary of the madras was saying
these words unto the hagar warren, half shuddering, she
knew not why

Yeah. Still following threads of delirium as they weave me into the pattern I need. I had a beautiful dream where I was following this tall strong man through a series of connected rooms in this massive mansion. He loved me, as surely as I loved him, but it was new enough to still feel sparkly and fresh. We were always looking for places to fall into each other's arms and kiss, but never more than that. In the end I woke up, disappointed that it really wasn't a wet dream after all.

No comments: