Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Spam or Schizophrenia


Union, teamsters wages were shit and raises went to insurance  my last miserably horribly typical matricidal work stint  with the Teamster’s 

 Local 166 showing prejudice and purpose to commit genocide for the fourth Reich  as little mobster Pricks

 Negotiate contracts with either Riverside or Redlands PD one or the other 

 Out of business for a very long time now ! 

 Everything is retroactive they are  fired employees that were never hired committing atrocities  every day without a budget 

 And my iPhone is used as a tracking device do you have me stalked  witnessed across the United States north south east and west when I was allowed to work at my trade as a truck driver 

 I don’t go anywhere now !  It’s against the law as matricide is the law of my land in my country  against the law and every penny lost will be reimbursed to all dead and alive citizens Robbed, raped, pillaged, murdered,tormented, Held in front  held in  permanent consistent  threats as terrorizism mad Law USA by history‘s greatest choice homosexual cowards ever to die out ! 
*** 
All contract record malfeasance 

 Especially in the light if they incorporate 
“ Insurance “,

 A “declaration of premeditated murder”

 Never at any time in history as one privacy policy or security policy ever been honored! 

 A lot of pocket digging there! 
 ***
air attack by illegal alien forces CHP 1:19 PM 8/4/2018 over this house in Crestline against the law

They perform every single solitary offense they perform every single day as witnessed

242 years of mega stupid absolutely worthlessnessUSA

Clear the "OOB closed for Crucifixion Crimes against humanity"

Sign has yet to be hung out
***
No statute of limitations for genocide

No budget

 Fortunately. these holocaust dastardly recorded actions, above this witness statement were done for free, everything retroactive!

International citizenship remains revoked as not human beings outcasts of society not having possess any human or simple civilized, or legal behaviors

witnessed Disc: +1 (619) 378-1461 CampCA CyberAttack1:24PM8/4/18

Same Old 4thReichMobster illuminati God dammed into hell out of business bullshit! Via

Iphone AT&T Email Instagram Google Microsoft all liable

“obstruction of justice for the action of committing mass murder against our subscribers people human”
Malfeasance against privacy & security contracted to protect

Breach of contract

With a fiduciary & human life loss premeditated and result APintention!

“Crimes against Humanity”

Be. VERY Afraid 4tReuchMobster Punk'd JunkπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ’πŸ‘‡πŸΏ

OnGhostWatch 114 yrs verified conversation.

I “lay traps” NaziStupids Bit

“Real truth Works”$$$πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜±πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜Ž I
 ***
There is absolutely no room for excuse we the people do not fund for our suicide or overt crooks,  you legally disguised as employees, purpose for evasion

Or finance for the purpose to genocide neighboring nations!!

Dumb fucks do we have no association with

Only humiliation for them misrepresenting us!

That is a "humiliation scar" we will carry until the end of time!

whether we like it or not!

Along with National real estate association's long run in rescaling illegal foreclosure properties on malfeasance mortgage contracts 

Enforced bi 0 funded domestic admitted 1 thru 4 Reich police terrorists! 

Causing all national dysfunction and destruction

Lit wildfires, nuclear war domestic foreign earthquakes

Not in our national budget

Bogus taxes like "land usage", on property the government never owned! 

Title insurance bogus inspections

"Love it or list it"

Tv show. Detailing the failures of that thievery

Demand for property insurance while arranging for robberies and not paying for damages from storms etc.  covered in policies

I caught State Farm on foothill  in Monrovia CA insurance. In a full on "forgery" to escape legitimate claim payment & saw it later as an insurance agent! 
*** 
Real estate agents need to perform "due diligence"

Before the sale of any property

"Interest for no product no service to overt admitted Nazi bank insider trading genocide marketers Null & void was always illegal" 

Everybody knows what Bill Blithe did in the regulating banks

2008 bogus like the great depression bogus. 

Total who do attempt economics when all it ever was, was "overt history recorded fraud" 

The guy who caused "2008 fanny may". (Matricide mortgager again in overt stupid!) in the first place, was put in charge of the IRS later! 

Mother's trust contract in breach

Sister & I were taxed. Against the law

Mary & Susan's doings

Sue filed a bogus restraining order

During estate distribution 

We consecutive trustee

Mother did not want Mary to do her estate  she asked me first and I told her to give it to Mary because she was the oldest and Mary would have a tantrum

I was being hit from every angle and told her I could not get it the attention

David was stiffed $ in the Illegal real estate transaction “estate sales” agents accountable to broken trustee contracts now! 

That property sale? Null & void! 

Dead talk! 

Interrupted love 

Truth is hard 

And Michelle is going to speak for herself anybody likes it or not

So is David and everybody else. 114 years late? No just the way it was supposed to be!

I make no "threats". I keep my promises

 I promise I will never have anything to do with Mary

This she knew, when she went to try to pull the same proven failed slander stunt, against me, again, this last weekend! 
*** 

She took her chance, it was the last one! 

Until the end of time! 

There’s simply no interest in the 

“Fake drama”! 

The morons who created it, like to wallow in! 

As soon as I sent message (details later) I got hit! 
Mary is on my police phone harassment records harassing me back in 97 & before! 

She filled threats, for no cause other than to feed her superiority delusion! I have two dead loved ones speaking now on truth behalf & Myself still alive! 

Including Michelle and that's what Mary, my sister is afraid of! 

I told her when Michelle was diagnosed by government administered cancer (as all cancer, disease and dysfunction Is!) it was wrong to put her through torture! 

She did it for the drama and then went into the business that does the same thing to other little children!

And I tried to warn her throughout the years! 

Michelle like everyone else started this realm with a lied to death certificate

“Falsification of legal documents”

Michelle‘s death certificate reads

“Kidney failure”

To This day she reenacts those horrible years without absolutely no intention for resolution, only revolving in her drama a 

psychosis self made! 

I have no sympathy for her! I just don’t have any sympathy or deliberate stupid morons2018 AD 

There's no voodoo, no mystery now the truth has All come to surface! 

Only regime regiment of overboard overt operating stupidity of a two-year-old furious over self-made exposure having been caught! 

You splash in everybody’s face what the fuck you think they’re going to see? 

For 242 AD years in raging Stupid

“War achievement was the glory of the Goddamned into Hell to be obsolete & the reason they were” 

Without a penny in their pocket and a self inflicted sterilized sexual future! 


No comments: